This Page

has been moved to new address

I Scream for Ice Cream Reloaded

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel: I Scream for Ice Cream Reloaded

Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel

A Pictorial, Vidorial, and Textorial Panorama of the Life of Yeshiva Guys in Eretz Yisroel (Israel). Join us as we discover Eretz Yisroel and all it has to offer Yeshiva Bochurim.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream Reloaded

Remember the ding-dong niggun of the Good Humor man from those faraway shores of America? That cheerful tune that invoked panic attacks in adults across America? That triggered those Pavlovian reactions in kids, regardless of race, color or creed?

Well, folks, its back! Indeed, I'd thought those days were behind me, once I'd made my way to these fine shores. But it seems that the Good Humor man has found his place here at last.

Of course, you don't think he's called the Good Humor truck, do you? Or that the truck is that same hulking monstrosity you fondly recall? Nope, it's been slimmed down, Israeli style.

Introducing...the Strauss man.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home