This Page

has been moved to new address

My Big Fat Sefardi Wedding

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel: My Big Fat Sefardi Wedding

Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel

A Pictorial, Vidorial, and Textorial Panorama of the Life of Yeshiva Guys in Eretz Yisroel (Israel). Join us as we discover Eretz Yisroel and all it has to offer Yeshiva Bochurim.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Big Fat Sefardi Wedding

Not really. I'm not sefardi, or getting married. But, when I stopped at Misadah Yehudis in Bnei Brak yesterday evening to chap a little heimishe essen (and by the way, I haven't had such greasy food since Boro Park Thursday Nights), I couldn't resist crashing this Sefardi wedding taking place next door at the King David hall.

The first video (below) is the chosson and kallah walking up-they do this differently than us;by them its a group event- and the initial chuppah proceedings.



The second video (below) is the breaking of the glass and onwards (note the doves! released midway through the video).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home