This Page

has been moved to new address

Funny, Original, and Yeshivish (Sort of)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel: Funny, Original, and Yeshivish (Sort of)

Life of Yeshiva Guys in Israel

A Pictorial, Vidorial, and Textorial Panorama of the Life of Yeshiva Guys in Eretz Yisroel (Israel). Join us as we discover Eretz Yisroel and all it has to offer Yeshiva Bochurim.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Funny, Original, and Yeshivish (Sort of)

Check out this cool blog about some frum chevra's college experience's. Written very well by a set of four or five kids, I still can't believe it's authored by frum chevra.

Only problem is it hasn't been updated in a few months...Why???

Excerpt of latest post, titled "For Papa, Make Him a Scholar": (BTW, is that a Fiddler reference? My FOTR is weak, like the rest of my Shalom Aleichem).

"Suddenly Emma, in a reserved, Emma-like voice, pipes up. “Hey F5, you know…maybe you’ll think I’m crazy or something…but…ever since the first day of school, I was totally thinking that you and Joey would be perfect for one another!”
Having just taken a swig of orange juice from the carton I was holding, I struggle not to give my classmates a shower. A shadchan? Here?! And in the form of a Seventh Day Adventist from the West Indies, no less. Hashem bless my lucky stars…"...

and to read the rest of the post, continue on to Frum Meets World.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home